Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Welcome to Happy Day

So if this blog is going to be my new online scrapbook, then I should probably back up a little bit and share some of my previous happy memories as well.

This is me.

This is my husband (before he was my husband).

My best friends. <3<3<3



This is us as boyfriend and girlfriend<3
This is us-ENGAGED! June 25th, 2007 Cabo, Mexico
Engagement photo



A bridal shower-A very special day



Bachelorette party. Vegas, baby.
In and Out burger- YUM!




This is our wedding. August 16th, 2008

Best mom. Ever.

Honeymoon


Our lives were changed forever! Positive pregnancy test(s) on November 3rd, 2009

Growing belly.



Best moment.




38 weeks




July 10th, 2010 at 12:30 p.m Desmond Issac Magin was born.

I knew I would love my baby once he was born, but never in a million years, could I have imagined the love that would fill my heart the second he was born. I instantly wondered, what I had done my whole life without him.



 4 days old






2 weeks old




1 month old




So many little clothes











First Halloween





4 months old



5 months old



First snow


First Christmas 2010




First friend. Swim classes at the YMCA.

6 months old





7 months old





8 months old



9 months old

10 months old



First camping trip 11 months old


Motherhood is so bittersweet. Although it aches my heart to watch my little infant son grow into a walking and talking little munchkin, it also gave me more joy than I ever thought possible. The first year was unforgettable in so many ways.

The first birthday...
















A perfect day.


Okay, I know this has been the longest blog post in the world...
but now you know a little bit about me and what has brought me to this moment in time.
Enjoy.






















No comments:

Post a Comment