Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter 2012

I have always loved holidays, but since I became a mom every holiday is even more special than the last. I love plastering the house with festive decorations. I also love any excuse to use glitter, cookie cutters or make special pancakes.  So to say I was excited for Easter this year, was an understatement.



Started the festivities on Friday with special rice krispy treats.


Desmond colored eggs for the first time. It was so cute.



Played with water beads for a good 30 minutes.




Saturday we headed to Smallwoods Harvest. Desmond LOVES all the animals.


 He couldn't get enough of this Easter bunny, he followed him around everywhere.


Oh, the cow train =]





After a very scary/overwhelming (My mom referred to is as the "Hunger Games") Easter egg hunt, all the little kids who didn't get any eggs were allowed to go a small, safe section where they could gather eggs. He thought that was pretty cool.


Sunday morning after church, I prepared my first Easter dinner! My wonderful in-laws came over the pass to celebrate with us.

All of Desmond's Easter goodies. Nope, not spoiled at all:)



A second Easter egg hunt. It was priceless. Amazing what a difference a year can make.

This kid LOVES cadbury eggs, who doesn't?!


And finally, right before Nana and Papa went back home...bright purple bubbles!
A great Easter. Next year will be even more exciting:)

No comments:

Post a Comment